Events | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Banks Sadler is an international full service event management agency with a proven track record of delivering powerful global events services to both blue chip and SMEs.
We are looking for an experienced Registration Manager to join the Events Team who will oversee 4 x Registration Co-ordinators on a very large event. You will have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with data, building reports and working on Excel. Working closely with our inhouse web developers, this role will involve data preparation, testing and launching the website, training the team, building reports and ensuring the client and their third-party suppliers receive accurate data when required.
- Work with the project and tech teams to support, train and test online registration platform for crew and delegate registration. Assure testing and training timelines are adhered to throughout the wider team, prior to going to the client’s registration contact
- Being the client’s main point of contact for event registrations.
- Manage all registration deadlines and oversee registrations team on a day to day basis
- Consult with the client as well as work with the Event Director and Tech team, to provide guidance on reporting requirements to ensure client specifications, standards and objectives are met.
- Set up functional data reports and schedule reporting to ensure accurate information is provided to the client and their suppliers in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong client knowledge by attending weekly conference calls to further define/re-define process and procedure.
- Update, edit and ensure up to date reports and notifications are consistent throughout process. Review reports (housing, travel, transfers, tours, F&B, fulfilment, demographics, gala dinner)
- Monitor all active data to proactively, trouble shoot where needed and escalate potential client or supplier issues to Event Director/Tech Team for resolution. Involve key stakeholders where appropriate.
- Work alongside the Travel team to facilitate flight information uploads
- Assist with ordering registration materials, including registration pack and holders, RFID wristband, badges and lanyards gaining approval from the client. As well as facilitating deliveries to either the client’s depots or to event venues
- Define process for:
- Client inbox management (who replies to who, who manages which request etc)
- Delegate lists, who manages changes, additions, rules
- Crew and entertainment invitations, changes and additions
- Housing extensions working with Housing Lead and concierge
- Perform other duties when necessary and assigned by the Event Director or Team Manager
- Onsite registration management
- College diploma or degree in Event Management, Project Management, Administration, IT or a related field desired.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Minimum five years of related experience that includes, project/event management, website set up and/or platform (CVent, Events Force, Integra etc.) experience.
- Experience of inputting and maintaining data on databases along with an awareness of finance and data protection issues that you can apply to your work. With the ability to prioritise and organise your workload, you will manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- You will have worked with high calibre clients and understand the importance of excellent client relations.
- Have experience supervising junior staff.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of full event registration process for complex multi stream, multi day events with project management knowledge of the full event cycle
- Minimum intermediate excel management, data manipulation and key data management skills.
- Presentation, training and key communication skills, to work and liaise with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Commitment to providing high quality customer service, with great communication skills,
- Communication skills including concise, clear, effective and professional client, peer communication, that contributes to maintaining a positive work environment.
- Computer skills including proficiency in all other Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) database management programs.
- Team-oriented with the ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced multi-project environment.
- Calm and methodical approach to data application
- Flexibility to work under tight and ever-changing deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
- Understand the importance of excellent client communication and relations.
- Overseas travel will be required for this role in April 2020
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a full time permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please!
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler, and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people. In return we offer social committee activities, fresh fruit every week, wellness day every month and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few - we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.