Event Project Manager
Events | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Banks Sadler is an international full service event management agency with a proven track record of delivering powerful global events services to both blue chip and SMEs.
Reporting to the Account Team Manager and working closely with the current Senior Project Manager and Project Co-ordinators in the team, the Project Manager will manage a variety of events both within the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of day-to-day operation of complex projects and events, including, venue research, client site visits, budgeting, design & print, managing delegate registrations alone and/or alongside colleagues, briefing of and liaison with production department / AV company, client & delegate liaison, liaison with hotel, ground agents, travel department, suppliers, badging, delegate packs, on-site staff arrangements, reconciling all accounts
- Preparation of proposals to clients
- Management of event budgets, databases, etc
- Handling clients, presenting to clients and developing client relationships
- Overseeing the Project Co-ordinators’ work where appropriate
- Overseeing events based in the office (project co-ordination)
- Relevant and proven experience in a similar role including logistics and delegate management
- Agency experience is desirable, although not essential
- Experience in the financial or pharmaceutical sectors is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good keyboard and computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken English)
- Numerate and experienced at managing budgets, preparing spreadsheets, costings, etc
- Able to work on own initiative and also as a key team member
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- A’ Can do’ attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel in UK / overseas and spend time away from home (we envisage the time spent away from home will be 40%, verses 60% office based)
It would also be great if you could speak another language
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a full time permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please!
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler, and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people. In return we offer social committee activities, fresh fruit every week, wellness day every month and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few - we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.