Account Co-ordinator - Venue Find
Accenture | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Banks Sadler is an international full service event management agency with a proven track record of delivering powerful global events services to both blue chip and SMEs.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for handling all levels of enquiries within the UK and Ireland. On a day to day basis the Account Coordinator will research enquiries, negotiate rates and added value, check contracts, monitor the client specific phone line and prepare quotations, confirmations and amendments. All members of the team are responsible for constantly updating their knowledge of UK venues and are encouraged to attend familiarisation trips where possible.
- Be the main day to day contact for taking the clients enquiries and research suitable venues within UKI
- Take on and manage UKI small to medium size events
- Prepare accurate venue quotations to be sent out to clients
- Prepare initial costings, deal with taxes & commissions
- Process confirmation, amendment and cancellation documents to be sent out the clients
- Understand and apply the correct client policies when booking an event on their behalf
- Coordinate and arrange site visits to view event space held
- Provide feedback on venues offered based on BSL experience and past events
- Deal with complaints at a basic level
- If required, process invoices & deposit requests in relation to Events – understand the billback process
- Provide guidance on contract terms & conditions prior to contract signature
- Advise clients in a consultative capacity and steer them through likely requirements
- Conduct pre & post events calls
- Maintain regular, effective and appropriate liaison with clients at all times
- Drive compliance and maximise the use of client preferred hotels and rates where appropriate.
- Deliver tangible client cost savings in line with client SLA's
Skills and background required include:
- Good level of education
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English) skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be numerate and with good level of accuracy
- Team player, but capable of working on own initiative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good keyboard and computer skills (Word, basic Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to follow set processes and work to deadline and targets
- Good organisational and time management skills
It would also be great if you also spoke additional languages and had some relevant industry experience
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a full time permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please!
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler, and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people. In return we offer social committee activities, fresh fruit every week, wellness day every month and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few - we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.