Audit Analyst DAMI-RI
Operations | Washington, DC | Contract
Position Description / Qualifications
Ballygar Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and offers competitive compensation packages. We are an organization that understands the importance of identifying, recruiting, and retaining quality employees; that recognizes the value of those employees; and that will create management-employee relationships based on common interests and mutual trust. We see our employees as partners in the professional services business.
The Contractor shall provide direction and technical guidance to subordinate commands and supported operating activities on all matters pertaining to funding authorizations, administration, supervision, control and use of Intelligence Contingency Funds (ICF) and budget submissions.
- Serve as the ICF Training Manager. Duties further defined as: 50%of time conducting ICF training and support; 25% of time traveling with lead ICF auditor in support of ICF training, and 25% of time providing audit team support
Knowledge of a wide range of finance, disbursing agent, budget, and accounting concepts, principles, and practices, such as those that would be gained through graduate study or experience, and skill in applying this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments.
- Assist in preparing and promulgating ICF policy, guidance and regulations.
- Possess skills to respond to policy questions pertaining to ICF as prescribed by regulation or determined by experience.
- Perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations for senior level decision makers.
- Assist and/or prepare memoranda of instructions, information papers, staff memoranda and related correspondence pertaining to ICF for higher and/or subordinate level review or approval.
- Coordinate across the resource management community to ensure accuracy on all deliverables and prepare summaries.
- Assist in internal and external audits and determine quality improvement processes.
- PPBE process
- Interprets policies and procedures
- Detect violations of government statutes or other funding limitations
- Travel with auditor for audit engagements
- Budget, Intelligence and Related Database knowledge
- Coordinates various actions with subordinate commands, staff sections and activity directors
- Knowledge of the roles, missions and functions of the Army Budget Office and Defense Intelligence Resource Management Office
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Excel and should have the ability to work with complex calculations
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum education: undergraduate degree in a field such as accounting, statistics, mathematics, computer science or business.
- Minimum Experience: Six years’ analytical experience working with financial management, disbursing, military organizations, intelligence disciplines, and staff functions to which sufficient expertise can be applied as directed towards fulfillment of financial support to the intelligence mission.
- Position requires Travel.