Downtown Tasting Room Manager
Management | Sacramento, CA | Full Time
Tasting Room Manager
Downtown Sacramento, CA
We are a Sonoma County Winery with a Sacramento Tasting Room near the Golden 1 Arena. We are seeking a wine and coffee loving professional with strong hospitality experience to lead our Tasting Room.
Pay Rate: Depending on experience
- Management: 5 years
- Hospitality: 5 years
- Wine Industry: 2 years
- Bachelor's degree. Marketing, Economics, or Hospitality preferred
- Sommelier certificate preferred
- Strong organizational & administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task & problem solve
- Strong computer skills to maintain systems
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Essential Job Functions but not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage staff including hiring, payroll, scheduling.
- Create an exceptional guest experience during visits to Tasting Room and café or when handling special events.
- Support company financial plans for sales targets, budgets, and expenses.
- Manage inventory needs for all aspects of tasting room – wine, coffee, food, and other ancillary supplies.
- Collaborate with leadership team to drive Wine Club, educate team on production, and more.
- Compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements (Alc & Bev Control, Health Dept, CA employment laws, etc).