Accounting | Sacramento, CA
At BackOps we get it done! BackOps is transforming the way SMBs manage their day to day back office tasks. We are getting rid of paper and putting valuable time back into our customers’ hands by creating tools to automate accounting, finance and human resources. In short, we are here to make our customers fall in love with their back office.
BackOps Accountants are part of a three tiered structure. You will work within a virtual team consisting of a Controller and a Bookkeeper. Together your will support a number of clients.
- Work with the Accounting Department for the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable and receivable and the dissemination of financial management reports, in accordance with established procedures.
- Receives, approves, and when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Reconciles bank accounts to QuickBooks.
- Maintains tracking of client assets.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and Controller.
- Receives and deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have strong QuickBooks skills and experience, with strong attention to detail.
- Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability and interest in working remotely.
What makes us different?
First and foremost, we have a strong social mission. We are empowering women in the workplace by proving that motherhood and a career is compatible. And our workforce of stay at home moms is living proof of that.
If that isn’t enough, we are building real products for very real businesses. We provide them with mission critical applications to ensure that they stay in business and continue to thrive.
Then there is the fact that our clients hug us. Really. We make a thankless task a little less thankless and they love us for it!
Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K