Professional Services | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
You will be working in the Backbase UX team, as part of the Expert Services department. Together you tailor the customer experiences exactly to the needs of the customers. The UX team works on complex projects with big ambitions: we often change the online presence of our customers drastically. We bridge the challenges for users, technology, and business.
When working in projects, you will work with a multi disciplinary team, consisting of Backbase and customer experts. Typically, a large part of the UX work is done at the customer’s location. We have customers in Russia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East and the USA.
As Senior UX Visual Consultant you work inside the Expert Services Department, where you create the designs for complex web applications (like Online Banking). You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences from the ground up. You define user journeys and intuitive designs. Within Backbase we have our own UX process that includes utilizing our UX pattern library and style guides to create wireframes, visual designs and other UX documentations.
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor or Masters-level degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience;
- Experienced with designing intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs;
- Experience with designing for web and mobile applications;
- Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Online portfolio is a must;
- Experience working in a software development company that uses agile or lean methodologies;
- Experience producing design documenation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, ect;
- Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop
- Experience in user testing;
- Enjoy to work in multi disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers;
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methadologies and technology;
- Easy-going, fun and shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Justyna Adamczyk at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: justyna(at)backbase.com