Technical Pre-Sales Engineer / Solutions Architect
Sales | Moscow, Russia | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Technical Pre-Sales Engineer / Solutions Architect
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
Are you interested in being a part of one of the most exciting sales teams at Backbase? At Backbase you will be working with some of the most prestigious customers in EMEA, explaining how the Backbase technology can help them solve their business or technology challenges. Backbase next generation portal software offers a modern and cutting edge Customer Engagement platform that helps large enterprises to optimize their online customer interactions. You will be based in Moscow.
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Pre-Sales Engineer / Solution Architect who will be participating in all phases of the presales cycle (information gathering, prototyping, offers) taking care of the technical activities within the cycle, and contribute to structurally improving Backbase ’s presales assets (samples, product demo’s, etcetera).
The roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Owning the technical activities within the sales cycles (technology deep-dives, creating code for PoC, advanced application integration, architecture design);
- Evangelizing on Backbase products, technologies and practices (written and verbal);
- Creating re-usable presales assets (code, demos, RFP responses, etcetera);
- Provide feedback to Backbase product management (roadmap input based on customer requirements);
- Assisting Account Managers in closing deal.
The ideal candidate must be able to articulate the business value of Backbase software and position it in competitive scenarios. In details the desired qualifications are:
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English;
- Strong programming skills (hands-on) – You like to create smart code;
- Experience in defining enterprise software architectures (addressing topics like security, scalability, deployment, performance and risk management);
- Hands-on experience on integration scenarios with various back-end systems (e.g. CMS, CRM, ESB, BPM, etc);
- Experience with modern Java technologies and patterns (e.g. Spring, SOA) is preferred;
- Experience determining sizing and designing for scalability and availability;
- Detailed knowledge of web technologies;
- Have an eye for crispy web 2.0 application development;
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- Potential International career opportunities
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Senior International Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com