Technical Business Analyst UK
Professional Services | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Technical Business Analyst UK
We have created the world’s leading lean customer experience platform – its not just us that think that, Gartner does too. Backbase has been consistently placed in ‘Visionary’ quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Software and, in 2014, was recognized as the most visionary portal vendor.
The Backbase Customer Experience Platform (CXP) has been designed to help organize, create, and manage deeply relevant customer experiences across all channels, on any device and combines the latest innovations in customer experience design (UX) with next generation technologies to deliver an unbeatable digital experience.
The Backbase team is made up of more than 200 consultant, technology and usability professionals, with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Atlanta and Moscow. There’s plenty of more information about us as a company and our products on our website; please also view our “Working at Backbase” video which we have just published on YouTube.
If you’d like to join us we’d love to hear from you.
Backbase is an established and Customer Experience Portal product vendor, headquartered in Amsterdam. We are expending and building a new London-based team and need a Technical Business Analyst to join us to provide consultancy on client projects on the Backbase Forms product.
Backbase Forms facilitates the rapid implement of customer-facing on-line forms for user interactions such as insurance, mortgage, loan and financial product registrations. Rapid implementation is facilitated through the generated of applications from modelling data with no development needed with forms displayed across web, tablet and smartphone devices.
The Technical Business Analyst Consultant translates the needs of business stakeholders into manageable form definitions, workflows and decision trees. You will analyse and model business processes and online web forms to create user friendly, online self-service applications to create agile and extremely user-friendly self-service applications.
As a Backbase Consultant your goal is to also mentor our clients to get maximum value out of their Backbase software. You should be experienced in working in complex environments, make pragmatic decisions, meeting deadlines and dealing with project stakeholders, both within the business and IT.
The role will be part of the Expert Services (ES) team based in our office at Southbank in London. This is a consultancy role where there will be a mixture of on-site and off-site working and also opportunities to work on international projects.
- Business analysis skills;
- Consulting skills;
- Relational data modelling skills;
- Strong analytical and client-facing skills;
- Experience and knowledge of process modelling, rules-based systems or decision support software;
- Experience in the financial sector (e.g. insurance, mortgages, loans);
- Experience in multi-channel UI design;
- Experience of testing at the unit testing and UAT testing stages;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Experience in working in scrum teams.
- Knowledge of HTML Forms and HTML UI Components would be an advantage.
- Awareness of the concepts of HTML, XML and SOA.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience and 5-10 years for a senior position;
- Degree educated
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- 4% matching pension scheme;
- Life assurance;
- Childcare vouchers;
- International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Willem Wijnans at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wilkem(at)backbase.com