Academy | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Part Time
Backbase Academy is looking for a dynamic, driven and energetic support officer with a ‘getting things done’ mentality for, to start with, 3 days a week. As a Backbase Academy team member, you will assist with a variety of key activities, such as recruitment, ensuring alignment with other departments, organising training, and administration. This position offers an opportunity to learn and develop yourself within one of the leading game-changers of the fintech industry.
- send out training invitations
- reserve rooms for training
- arrange catering with the office manager for all training
- send out training and trainer feedback forms
- create badges for participants
- create and distribute Proof of Attendance
- distribute certificates
- help arrange travel and visas
- maintain participants lists (make sure they’re complete, and check if participants accepted the invitations).
We’re looking for a motivated and energetic student/partime employee with organising skills, and who is not afraid to work in a high-paced environment.
- very organised
- proficient with Microsoft software (Excel, Word)
- good communication skills
- excellent level of English
- take initiative/proactive
- ability to prioritise and work with deadlines
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Roos Bakker by email: Roos(at)backbase.com
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.