Senior Frontend Developer
Products | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Senior Frontend Developer
The Senior Frontend Developer is a member of the Research & Development team. R&D is a multi-disciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled UX designers, software developers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers, guided by the Chief Architect and the R&D manager. The team is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase's portal product suite including out-of-the-box portal solutions. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Expert Services consultants and partners. You will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your R&D colleagues. We work in Scrum teams in order to deliver new functionality in every release, closely cooperating with Product Managers and the Expert Services team. The complexity and nature of the product combined with the latest technology trends makes working in R&D at Backbase a great and challenging experience.
As Senior Frontend Developer you will join one of our Scrum teams to develop new functionality for the CXP platform and Launchpad solutions. You take ownership for the technical design and development of high-quality software. You work closely with architects, developers, testers and writers to make sure all functionality is complete, correct and maintainable. You drive technology innovation and refactoring initiatives. People turn to you for advice based on your sound experience and deep technical understanding of software development, practices and frameworks.
The ideal candidate for this challenging position as a Senior Frontend Developer within Backbase will fit the following profile:
- Developed responsive web applications, master in cross-browser compatibility;
- Demonstrated technical leadership in software development teams;
- Experienced with Scrum and Agile practices, automated testing, continuous integration builds;
- Experienced with performance tuning, reusability and maintainability of web applications, applying architecture design patterns;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Experience within a product organization is an absolute plus!
- Your personality can be classified as:Team player who is passionate about software development and actively shares knowledge;
- Leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
- Flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements;
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Justyna Adamczyk (Tech Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: justyna(at)backbase.com