Senior Digital Producer
Professional Services | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Senior Digital Producer
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
- We get things done
- We do more with less
- We believe in great design
- We are easy to do business with
- Together we make it work
The Senior Digital Producer will be part of the Expert Services (ES) team. The ES team is our client facing department who provides professional services to our clients.
- Be the main point of contact for our (inter) national clients;
- Coordinate, supervise, and be the strategist for internet projects from beginning till end;
- Support and advice our clients on strategical level how to utilize the Backbase Solution to its full potential;
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the client;
- Collaborate and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing and the technical team;
- Be an effective communicator and organizer;
- Eliminate obstacles, maintain a realistic view of complex initiatives, and manage the entire process;
- Determine together with the team what requirements can be used out of the box and which will need custom development;
- Work together with our UX team to ensure that the best User Experience is achieved.
You are not a technical expert however, nor are you illiterate in information technology. You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels in an empathic and considerate way. Organizational and cultural sensitivity are a must. Skills & knowledge:
- Mimimum 5 years experience managing online projects;
- Experience with online strategy;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong consultancy skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Minimum 3 years experience at web agency;
- Good time management skills;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Helicopter view;
- Flexibility regarding work location;
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, snacks, fruit, drinks;
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Senior International Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com