Products | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
The Scrum Master is a member of the Products team. Products is a multi-disciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled UX designers, software developers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers, guided by the Chief Architect and the Products manager. The team is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase's portal product suite including out-of-the-box portal solutions. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Professional Services consultants and partners. You will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your Products colleagues. We work in Scrum teams in order to deliver new functionality in every release, closely cooperating with Product Managers and the Professional Services team. The complexity and nature of the product combined with the latest technology trends makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.
The Scrum Master is part of theProducts team, a group of multidisciplinary and highly skilled UX designers, software developers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers, guided by the Chief Architect and the Products Manager.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills;
- Background in agile environments;
- Experience of delivering projects in a client-vendor relationship;
- Communication and mentoring skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Scrum Master or project leader within a software development delivery organization;
- You should understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, task definition, and the use of Jira;
- You should have experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework.
If this job appeals to you and you think you’re up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.