Products | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
The Scrum Master is a member of the Products team. Products is a multi-disciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled UX designers, software developers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers, guided by the Chief Architect and the Products manager. The team is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase's portal product suite including out-of-the-box portal solutions. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Professional Services consultants and partners. You will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your Products colleagues. We work in Scrum teams in order to deliver new functionality in every release, closely cooperating with Product Managers and the Professional Services team. The complexity and nature of the product combined with the latest technology trends makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.
The Scrum Master is part of theProducts team, a group of multidisciplinary and highly skilled UX designers, software developers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers, guided by the Chief Architect and the Products Manager.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills;
- Background in agile environments;
- Experience of delivering projects in a client-vendor relationship;
- Communication and mentoring skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Scrum Master or project leader within a software development delivery organization;
- You should understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, task definition, and the use of Jira;
- You should have experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework.
If this job appeals to you and you think you’re up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information, please contact Khadija Amellah by email: khadija(at)backbase.com
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment, where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.