Recruitment Candidate Sourcer (Student)
HR and Recruitment | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Part Time
Backbase is hiring | Recruitment Candidate Sourcer (Student)
We are Backbase
We come from all over the world to do what we love; to design a great product that improves the lives of real people. We’re passionate, dedicated, and among the best in business. Every person on our team believes in working together and supporting each other to get create a beautifully designed product and a work environment that’s fun, inspiring, and dynamic. We believe in learning from our customers and our colleagues, that makes us easy to do business with and exciting to work for.
We have created the world’s leading lean customer experience platform. It has been designed to help organize, create, and manage deeply relevant customer experiences across all channels, on any device. Backbase Portal combines the latest innovations in customer experience design (UX) with next generation technologies to deliver an unbeatable digital experience. Our critically acclaimed customer experience platform eliminates the need to replace existing legacy systems and delivers a highly flexible and fully customizable environment populated by powerful widgets. Backbase has been consistently placed in ‘Visionary’ quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Software and, in 2013, was recognized as the most visionary portal vendor.
The Backbase team is made up of more than 150 senior technology and usability professionals, with offices in four of the world’s most vibrant cities: London, Singapore, New York and Amsterdam. If you’d like to join us in any one of them, we’d love to hear from you.
The Candidate Sourcer is part of Backbase’s HR & recruitment team and is based in Amsterdam. You report to the HR & Recruitment Manager and will be trained on the job by the Senior Recruiter.
The Candidate Sourcer will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline through research and internet searches. There is a high focus on creative sourcing, identifying active and passive candidates, generating marketplace knowledge, and pipeline development. The main tasks will be:
- Independently develop and maintain international candidate flow supporting a variety of job families. Source candidates by utilizing a variety of search methods i.e. LinkedIn, networking, internet searches, organizations;
- Screen candidates’ fit to role;
- Present screened qualified candidates to assigned Recruiter ;
- Utilize and maintain the recruitment system with high level of accuracy.
Besides this, the Candidate Sourcer supports the HR & recruitment team with scheduling appointments, entering data in the applicant tracking system and all other duties assigned.
The ideal candidate for this challenging and demanding job will fit the following profile:
- Bachelor- or Masters-student in the third or fourth year;
- Excellent understanding of, and ability to communicate in English;
- Self Starter, ability to learn and to effective manage multiple searches and other tasks;
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Experience with Social Media and Google searches;
- Understanding of web development or programming is an asset;
- Living in Amsterdam area.
Backbase offers a challenging parttime student job in an informal and ambitious international and multi cultural environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
This is a position for 10-20 flexible hours per week. The hourly rate is € 12,50 gross.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Senior International Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com