QA Test Engineer
Products | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | QA Test Engineer
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
- We get things done
- We do more with less
- We believe in great design
- We are easy to do business with
- Together we make it work
The QA Test Engineer is part of Backbase’s R&D Team in Amsterdam and will work closely with our development teams.
The QA Test Engineer will work closely together with the development teams on different components of our successful portal platform. He or she will be responsible for developing and executing test plans that cover functional, performance, stress and stability requirements. Furthermore, the position contains the following tasks:
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing test procedures
- Automation of the test procedures
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar;
- Experience in software testing;
- Experience with test automation, tools and methodologies;
- Scripting or programming skills;
- Familiar with Java Enterprise projects;
- Good understanding, verbally and written, of the English language, Dutch or another European language is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Initiative, self-starting , flexible and a quick learner.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks, fruit
- Potential International career opportunities
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Senior International Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com