Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Partner Manager
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
- We get things done
- We do more with less
- We believe in great design
- We are easy to do business with
- Together we make it work
The Partner Manager is part of the Backbase EMEA sales team. You will working from our Amsterdam office and report to the Sales Director EMEA.
Your strategic objectives are:
- Building Backbase competence centers within leading system integrators (globally and regionally). We’re looking for a partner manager with a strong focus on executing co-marketing programs, partner sales education and competence building in the areas of content management, portal technology and online channel optimization.
- Building Backbase channel partners, by identifying, recruiting and training resellers to drive new channel business. We’re looking for a sales-driven partner manager who can execute a robust channel plan – together with the regional sales manager - to grow revenue and deliver best in class customer experiences.
- Evangelizing Backbase software solutions;
- Screening & qualification procedure of potential partners, carefully selecting the right ones;
- Formalizing partner agreements (with support from Backbase legal counsler);
- Planning execution of co-marketing, partner education and channel sales enabling activities;
- Deeply integrating Backbase software with the partner’s Go To Market (GTM) initiatives;
- Building solid number of Backbase Partner competence centers and certified resources;
- Aggressively expanding channel partner sales results;
- Facilitating joint executive alignment and joint regional sales alignment.
- Minimum 5+ years of global channel sales experience within the technology sector;
- A strong record of building and maintaining SI relationships;
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding channel sales goals;
- Hands-on / can-do mentality / fact-oriented / result-driven;
- Experience in collaborating with software field sales organizations;
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with a broad range of e-business / WCM / Portal software is most desirable;
- Technical undergraduate degree a plus, MBA another plus!
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: eveliese(at)backbase.com