Professional Services | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
We are looking for talented Mobile Consultants to join our consultancy department. Their goal is to build omni-channel customer experiences for any device, and surprise the financial market with amazing apps built on our platform. These apps are potentially used by millions of users worldwide.
Your role as a Mobile Consultant will be to help our customers, partners and project teams by advising and implementing mobile solutions. These solutions consist of custom implementation based on project requirements and state-of-the-art technology delivered by the mobile team within our R&D department, and may target various mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) and device types (apps, wearables, and so on). As a result, you will work closely with customers and partners, as well as Backbase employees in various departments.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams of experienced and highly skilled software engineers, QA engineers, project managers and business analysts who are fully embracing Agile software development methodologies. Team members are from all over the world, but have a few things in common: a love of portable technology, a willingness to use the latest and greatest in (mobile) software development, and the drive to make their job the best in the world.
- can build apps using native technologies for at least one platform (Objective-C/Swift for iOS, Java for Android or C# for Windows Phone)
- communication in English
- presentation and training skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ in-depth experience in native mobile software development.
- Experience with frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Android SDK, or Windows Phone SDK.
- Experience with networking, including security.
- Experience with hybrid solutions such as rendering (complex) web pages.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile practices, automated testing and continuous integration builds.
- Experience with performance tuning, reusability and maintainability of mobile applications, and applying architecture design patterns.
If this job appeals to you and you think you’re up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information, please contact Roos Bakker by email: roos(at)backbase.com
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.