Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Part Time
Backbase is hiring | Junior Copywriter
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
- We get things done
- We do more with less
- We believe in great design
- We are easy to do business with
- Together we make it work
The global marketing team of Backbase is based in its headquarters in Amsterdam. The team consists of four people, managed by the head of marketing. Main goal of the marketing team is lead generation and brand awareness.
Do you like writing crisp and clear copy? Can you translate a complex technology into easy to understand product and marketing collateral? Are you obsessed with the web and social media and know the ins and outs of the blogosphere and becoming a thought leader? We are looking for someone who loves to write: blog posts, white papers, contributed articles.
The ideal candidate for this position as a junior copywriter within Backbase will fit the following profile:
- Native English writer who loves the web;
- Basic experience as a copywriter / editor;
- Clear portfolio of work delivered (show blogs, articles, social media accounts, etc.);
- Experience within software companies and/or banking industry is a pre;
- Not afraid of chaos but also being cool and structured - delivery is key;
- Available for 24 - 32 hours a weekt!
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: eveliese(at)backbase.com