Professional Services | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Internship
Backbase is hiring | Internship UX
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
- We get things done
- We do more with less
- We believe in great design
- We are easy to do business with
- Together we make it work
Welcome to Backbase! We believe in being the best we can be, both at work and at play. After challenging ourselves at some of the top companies in the world we can be found casting our cares away on the Amsterdam canals, joining in a game of basketball, or simply sharing drinks at a nearby cafe.You will be working in the Backbase UX team, as part of the Expert Services department. Together you tailor the customer experiences exactly to the needs of the customers. The UX team works on complex projects with big ambitions. We bridge the challenges for users, technology, and business.
As Backbase intern you will be working at a leading and innovative web 2.0 company. The intern will be working inside the Expert Services department, where you get the opportunity to help create the designs for complex web applications (like Online Banking).
- Student looking for an internship or graduation assignment;
- Passion about Graphic Design and/or User Experience;
- Wanting to design intuitive, and engaging user experiences;
- Wanting to design for both web and mobile applications;
- Wanting to increase your experience with the full design process from start to end;
- Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle and Axure;
- Comfortable with interactive design processes that includes accepting and managing feedback;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methodologies and technology;
- Knowledge of creating design documenation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, ect;
- Easy-going, fun and shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
As an intern at Backbase you will have excellent benefits:
- Supervision of one of our senior designers;
- Internship allowance of € 600,- per month
- Free lunch.
Backbase offers you an amazing internship in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this internship appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: eveliese(at)backbase.com