Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time and Part Time
Backbase is hiring | Internet Marketer
We are Backbase
Backbase is a fast-growing software company. We work for Financial Services organizations around the globe, including ABN AMRO, AIG, Al Rajhi Bank, Bank of America, Barclays, ING, UBS and Visa. Our bank 2.0 Portal Software helps them to create a superior online experience for their end-customers. Imagine our software to be a new uer experience layer that financials can put on top of their existing IT infrastructure and systems. Within the new user experience layer, banks can unify content and functionality from various back-end systems into a seamless customer journey in modern and easy to use graphical user interfaces. The Backbase Bank 2.0 Portal Software can be used across multiple channels (online, call, branch) and devices (regular browser, tablets and smartphones). Backbase was founded in 2003 and is privately funded with operations in Amsterdam and New York.
The global marketing team of Backbase is based in its headquarters in Amsterdam. The team consists of four people, managed by the Head of Marketing. Main goal of the marketing team is lead generation and brand awareness.
Do you live on the internet? Are you an expert on how to increase traffic and turn visitors into leads? As an Internet Marketer at Backbase in Amsterdam you will be part of the marketing team and will be responsible for the online campaigns (advertising, SEO, SEA) and optimization of our corporate website. Your responsibility will be to generate quality leads for our inside sales teams and improve our online brand awareness.
The ideal candidate for this position as a Internet Marketer within Backbase will fit the following profile:
- Google Adwords Expert;
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization;
- Experience with advertising, email, retargeting and other online campaigns;
- Able to build and optimize landing pages and websites;
- Experience with A/B Testing;
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter with “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic;
- You possess excellent communicative skills in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- Not afraid of chaos but also being cool and structured - delivery is key;
- Available for 24 - 40 hours a week!
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch
- Potential International career opportunities (USA)
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: eveliese(at)backbase.com