Inside Sales Representative - German Speaker
Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented sales professionals at the start of their career looking to develop their sales skills and grow their career into a Sales / Account Manager role. Backbase has an innovative, team oriented and 'can do' culture. We offer a flexible, informal and exciting working environment with plenty opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As an Inside Sales Representative in the Backbase team in Amsterdam, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and success. You will report to the Regional Sales Director.
Backbase is looking for a German speaking Inside Sales Representative who will play a vital role in our sales and marketing team. Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for identifying and generating business opportunities over the phone to fuel the pipeline.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists (decision making unit) within a defined territory;
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending mails, strategic calling);
- Conduct high level telephone conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts;
- Giving product demonstrations and presentations;
- Answer /respond to customers inbound questions.
- Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data.
- Work in team environment with international inside sales and marketing organization;
The ideal candidate for Inside Sales Representative at Backbase fits the following profile:
- Bachelor or University degree and looking forward to have a sales or account management career within an international company;
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Smart: ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Backbase solutions to fulfill these needs;
- Technology savvy and IT minded;
- Great communication and presentation skills in German and English;
- Cold-calling experience, willing to learn and grow into account management;
- Organized, structured and punctual;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level business decision makers;
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organizational skills required;
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done;
- We prefer someone with an enthusiastic commercial mentality who is already living in Amsterdam Area.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Sebastiaan van den Ouweelen by email: sebastiaan(at)backbase.com
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.