Professional Services | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Forms Consultant
We are Backbase
We come from all over the world to do what we love; to design a great product that improves the lives of real people. We’re passionate, dedicated, and among the best in business. Every person on our team believes in working together and supporting each other to get create a beautifully designed product and a work environment that’s fun, inspiring, and dynamic. We believe in learning from our customers and our colleagues, that makes us easy to do business with and exciting to work for.
We have created the world’s leading lean customer experience platform. It has been designed to help organize, create, and manage deeply relevant customer experiences across all channels, on any device. Backbase Customer Experience Platform (CXP) combines the latest innovations in customer experience design (UX) with next generation technologies to deliver an unbeatable digital experience. Our critically acclaimed customer experience platform eliminates the need to replace existing legacy systems and provides a highly flexible and fully customizable environment populated by powerful widgets. Backbase has been consistently placed in ‘Visionary’ quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Software and, in 2013, was recognized as the most visionary portal vendor.
The Backbase team is made up of more than 175 senior technology and usability professionals, with offices in some of the world’s most vibrant cities, including: London, New York and Amsterdam. If you’d like to join us in any one of them, we’d love to hear from you. .
The Forms Consultant will be part of the Expert Services (ES) team based in Amsterdam. ES is a team of specialist with the right level of skills and experience to make sure that our product is implemented successfully at our customers. Our team provides expertise for the delivery of web solution using Backbase products for browser based applications and also mobile web applications. As Forms Consultant you will report to the Operations Manager
As Forms Consultant you are analyzing and modeling business processes and online web forms to create user friendly, online self-service applications. You will help our clients implement an outside-in (customer centric) design philosophy and in that process you leverage the Backbase Forms and Portal software to create agile and extremely user friendly self-service applications. Your goal is to mentor our clients to get maximum value out of their Backbase software. You help them to create customer and business value. You are used to work in complex environments, make pragmatic decisions, meet deadlines and you can align various project stakeholders, both within the business and IT, to collaborate towards a single goal.
You have proven knowledge of and experience working as Forms Consultant. You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within an organization in an empathic and considerate way. Organizational and cultural sensitivity are a must.
- Degree in Business Engineering, for example: Technische Bedrijfskunde or Bedrijfskundige Informatica;
- Consulting skills;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience and 5-10 years for a senior position;
- Knowledge of modern technologies as Model driven development, SOA, SOAP, REST, XML, is an asset;
- Experience with and knowledge of Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Knowledge of HTML Forms and HTML UI Components
- Strong analytical an communications skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment with international projects
- European passport.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit;
- Company fitness plan;
- Potential International career opportunities.
- Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Randy Patist at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: randyp(at)backbase.com