Enterprise Sales Executive UK
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Enterprise Sales Executive
We are Backbase
We come from all over the world to do what we love; to design a great product that improves the lives of real people. We’re passionate, dedicated, and among the best in business. Every person on our team believes in working together and supporting each other to get create a beautifully designed product and a work environment that’s fun, inspiring, and dynamic. We believe in learning from our customers and our colleagues, that makes us easy to do business with and exciting to work for.
We have created the world’s leading lean customer experience platform. It has been designed to help organize, create, and manage deeply relevant customer experiences across all channels, on any device. Backbase Customer Experience Platform (CXP) combines the latest innovations in customer experience design (UX) with next generation technologies to deliver an unbeatable digital experience. Our critically acclaimed customer experience platform eliminates the need to replace existing legacy systems and provides a highly flexible and fully customizable environment populated by powerful widgets. Backbase has been consistently placed in ‘Visionary’ quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Software and, in 2013, was recognized as the most visionary portal vendor.
The Backbase team is made up of more than 200 senior technology and usability professionals, with offices in some of the world’s most vibrant cities, including: London, New York and Amsterdam. If you’d like to join us in any one of them, we’d love to hear from you.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will join our sales team, the team is based in London. As Enterprise Sales Executive you will report to the VP Sales.
You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the Financial Services industry. You are fully responsible to develop your own sales territory and we value entrepreneurial talent that is focused on winning new business and brands.
You will manage complex enterprise software sales cycles, which may include the following:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities;
- Diagnose customer’s business issues, latent needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision;
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization;
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with E-Business and IT executives within target accounts;
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers feeding them with spot-on intelligence;
- Actively funnel opportunities, monitor the pipeline and create and maintain a weekly product and services forecast;
- Negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management);
- Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new markets with our partners;
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape;
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle;
- Drive the development and continuous upgrade of our sales tools and pre sales instruments.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us expand our business across the UK.
- Successfully sold into large Enterprises, preferably Financial Services companies;
- 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience with Web technology (WCM, Portal, e-Commerce, Digital Marketing) or eBanking technology;
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals;
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong track record of consistently closing enterprise software deals;
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and Business units;
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision;
- Strong technical aptitude;
- Passion and commitment for customer success;
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement;
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment;
- Bachelor's degree.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: eveliese(at)backbase.com