Enterprise Sales Executive Middle East
Sales | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Enterprise Sales Executive Middle East
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
Backbase is looking for a commission based Enterprise Sales Executive with extensive experience in the field of enterprise software selling, especially in the field of web content management, customer portals, social CRM, BI or BPM solutions. You have an entrepreneurial background and well-developed relations with financial services organizations in the Middle East region. Responsibilities include generating new business in both new and existing accounts. You will play a key role in helping financials in the Middle East to upgrade their online banking channel to the next level and compete effectively in the era of Bank 2.0 and online customer engagement. You will operate out of Emirates, depending on your personal preferences and business network and will report to the Backbase VP Sales MEA
Desired Skills & Experience
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our customer base in Financial Services in the Middle East.
Additional efforts include:
● Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
● Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
● Successfully sold into large Financial Services companies in the Middle East;
● 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CMS, Portal technology or similar;
● A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals;
● Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong closing track record;
● Bachelor's Degree.
● Strategic account planning and execution skills;
● Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units;
● Strong technical aptitude;
● Passion and commitment for customer success;
● Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform;
● Strong time management skills;
● Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement;
● Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Global Recruitment Coordinator) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com