Enterprise Sales Executive Benelux
Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Enterprise Sales Executive Benelux
We are Backbase
Companies want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but older systems can't keep up with today's rapid changes and Web 2.0 World. Applications and IT systems can be fragmented and complex, which makes them difficult to change and makes it hard to create a true outside-in, customer-focused experience. Backbase overcomes these challenges. With our flagship product, the Bank 2.0 Portal, we link people to the vital information and resources they need. We create a seamless online experience without the need to change underlying infrastructure and IT systems. An efficient design enables companies to create high-quality portals that empower both end-customers as well as e-business professionals who need to manage their online customer interactions with less IT support. This means faster time to market for new business requirements and more flexibility to optimize online channels.
Backbase was founded in 2003 by Jouk Pleiter and Gerbert Kaandorp and is privately funded. Working for Backbase you have the opportunity to live in two of the most culturally vibrant cities in the world: Amsterdam (headquarters) or New York City (North American office).
The Enterprise Sales Executive will join our sales team based in Amsterdam. As Enterprise Sales Executive you will report to the VP Sales.
You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the Financial Services Industry in The Netherlands or UK. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
You will manage the complete sales process which may include the following:
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with E-Business and IT executives within target accounts;
- Diagnose customer’s business issues, latent needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision;
- Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new markets with our partners;
- Identify, connect and actively engages with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization;
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities and qualify generated leads;
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape;
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers feeding them with spot-on intelligence;
- Actively funnels opportunities, monitors the pipeline and creates and maintain a weekly product and services forecast;
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle;
- Drive the development and continuous upgrade of our sales tools and pre sales instruments;
- Negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management).
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal European customer base in Financial Services. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, next-generation customer experience portal- and eBanking technology initiatives for companies across Financial Services vertical. Additional efforts include:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Successfully sold into large Financial Services companies in The Benelux;
- 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CMS, Portal technology or similar;
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals;
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong track record of $500k+;
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills;
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units;
- Strong technical aptitude;
- Passion and commitment for customer success;
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform;
- Strong time management skills;
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement;
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience;
- Tremendous upsite earnings;
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Free lunch;
- Potential International career opportunities (USA).
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: eveliese(at)backbase.com