Enterprise Business Representative Russia
Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Enterprise Business Representative Russia
We are Backbase
We come from all over the world to do what we love; to design a great product that improves the lives of real people. We’re passionate, dedicated, and among the best in business. Every person on our team believes in working together and supporting each other to get create a beautifully designed product and a work environment that’s fun, inspiring, and dynamic. We believe in learning from our customers and our colleagues, that makes us easy to do business with and exciting to work for.
We have created the world’s leading lean customer experience platform. It has been designed to help organize, create, and manage deeply relevant customer experiences across all channels, on any device. Backbase Portal combines the latest innovations in customer experience design (UX) with next generation technologies to deliver an unbeatable digital experience. Our critically acclaimed customer experience platform eliminates the need to replace existing legacy systems and delivers a highly flexible and fully customizable environment populated by powerful widgets. Backbase has been consistently placed in ‘Visionary’ quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Software and, in 2013, was recognized as the most visionary portal vendor.
The Backbase team is made up of more than 150 senior technology and usability professionals, with offices in four of the world’s most vibrant cities: London, Singapore, New York and Amsterdam. If you’d like to join us in any one of them, we’d love to hear from you.
Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented sales professionals looking to develop their sales skills and grow their carreer into an Account Executive role. Backbase has an innovative, team oriented and 'can do' culture. We offer a flexible, informal and exciting working environment with plenty opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a member of the Backbase sales team in Amsterdam and member of our company, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and succes.
- Identify and generate business opportunities over the phone to fuel the Enterprise pipeline;
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists (decision making unit) within a defined territory ;
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending mails, strategic calling);
- Conduct high level telephone conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts;
- Project Assistant for internationale projects with Russian Customers;
- Answer /respond to customers inbound questions. Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data. Work in team environment with international sales organization;
The ideal candidate for this challenging and demanding job will fit the following profile:
- Bachelor or University degree and looking forward to have a sales or project management career within an international company;
- 1-4 years experience in sales and/or project coordination;
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Backbase solutions to fulfill these needs;
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English and Russian
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level business decision makers;
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organisational skills required;
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with Windows, MS Office, SalesForce is a plus;
- We prefer someone with an extravert commercial mentality who is already living with The Netherlands.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit
- International career opportunities
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Senior International Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com