Enterprise Business Representative
Sales | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | Enterprise Business Representative
We are Backbase
Companies want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but older systems can't keep up with today's rapid changes and Web 2.0 World. Applications and IT systems can be fragmented and complex, which makes them difficult to change and makes it hard to create a true outside-in, customer-focused experience. Backbase overcomes these challenges. With our flagship product, the Bank 2.0 Portal, we link people to the vital information and resources they need. We create a seamless online experience without the need to change underlying infrastructure and IT systems. An efficient design enables companies to create high-quality portals that empower both end-customers as well as e-business professionals who need to manage their online customer interactions with less IT support. This means faster time to market for new business requirements and more flexibility to optimize online channels. Backbase was founded in 2003 by Jouk Pleiter and Gerbert Kaandorp and is privately funded.
Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented sales professionals looking to develop their sales skills and grow their carreer into an Account Executive role. Backbase has an innovative, team oriented and 'can do' culture. We offer a flexible, informal and exciting working environment with plenty opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a member of the Backbase sales team in Amsterdam and member of our company, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and succes.
- Identify and generate business opportunities over the phone to fuel the Enterprise pipeline;
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists (decision making unit) within a defined territory ;
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending mails, strategic calling);
- Conduct high level telephone conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts;
- Answer /respond to customers inbound questions. Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data. Work in team environment with international sales organization;
- Achieve monthly quota of Qualified opportunities
The ideal candidate for this challenging and demanding job will fit the following profile:
- Bachelor or University degree and looking forward to have a sales carreer;
- 1-4 years prospecting experience;
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Backbase solutions to fulfill these needs;
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level business decision makers;
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organisational skills required;
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done;
- Experience with Windows, MS Office, SalesForce is a plus;
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch, drinks, snacks and fruit
- Potential International career opportunities
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman (Senior Recruiter) at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com