BPM / Forms Consultant
Professional Services | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Full Time
Backbase is hiring | BPM / Forms Consultant
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
The BPM / Forms Consultant will be part of our Expert Services (ES) team based in Amsterdam. The ES team is our client facing department who provides professional services to our clients. You will report to the Operations Manager ES directly.
As BPM / Forms Consultant your are analyzing and modeling business processes and online web forms to create user friendly, online self-service applications. You help our clients implement an outside-in (customer centric) design philosophy and in that process you leverage the Backbase BPM/Forms and Portal software to create agile and extremely user friendly self-service applications. Your goal is to mentor our clients to get maximum value out of their Backbase software. You help them to create customer and business value. You are used to work in complex environments, make pragmatic decisions, meet deadlines and you can align various project stakeholders, both within the business and IT, to collaborate towards a single goal.
- Degree in Business Engineering, for example: Technische Bedrijfskunde or Bedrijfskundige Informatica;
- Consulting skills;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience and 5-10 years for a senior position;
- Knowledge of modern technologies as SOA, ESB, CDM, WSDL, BPMN, SOAP, XML, XSLT is an asset.;
- Strong analytical an communications skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment.
Backbase provides excellent company benefits for this role including:
- Market rate salary (depending on experience);
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40hr work week)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch
- Potential International career opportunities (USA)
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Wouter Koeleman at +31 (0)20 465 8888 or by email: wouter(at)backbase.com