Agile Project Manager - Commercial Software
Professional Services | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
The Project Manager at Backbase will work closely with the Delivery Team and customers to plan, schedule, monitor, evaluate, and direct projects, ensuring they meet established timelines, cost, and scope. This is a fast-paced position working with commercial banking solutions and strong IT implementation and agile methodologies experience will be required to succeed in this role.
Your team includes a business analyst, UX designer, developers and solution architect, and you will be expected to kick off project meetings to define, manage, and deliver the customer’s desired digital requirements. Project plans will be developed in collaboration with Professional Services Leadership, and you will manage milestones, deliverables, task assignments and team meetings. You’ll be able to identify project bottlenecks or roadblocks and resolve them in a quick and professional manner, as well as communicate project status internally (and with clients), and conduct status meetings.
The Project Manager is part of the Professional Services (PS) team based in Atlanta. PS is a team of specialists with the necessary levels of skill and experience to ensure our product is implemented successfully for our customers. Additionally, PS provides training and implementation support services to our customers and partners.
You will be required to develop, teach, support and lead teams in delivering enterprise solutions. Additionally, PS provides training and implementation support services to our customers and partners.
You will report to the VP of Professional Services.
• 7-10 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager in a commercial software environment
• Digital, Mobile Web and Mobile Application experience
• Online monetary transactions and multi integrated system implementation experience
• Advanced knowledge of the web application / software development lifecycle including UX Design
• Intellectual energy, flexible and disciplined
• Experience with Agile and Scrum
• Continuous integration and automation management experience
• Excellent follow-through and strong negotiation skills
• Great listening skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to drive the delivery and execution of digital consumer facing projects
• Risk mitigation and the ability to determine response strategies
• Hands on team management and collaborative leadership style
• Project estimation, planning and proposal writing
• Presentation and slide craft skills with communication delivery strategy, plans and status
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Financial services, Online Banking experience
• Working knowledge of backend digital integrations, banking platforms
• ScrumMaster Certification
• Experience facilitating Scrum Ceremonies
• JIRA, Confluence and related tools experience a plus
• Consulting experience
• Ability to create customer presentations with creativity and skill
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Ryan Constant at (678) 827 3434 or by email: ryan(at)backbase.com
Backbase offers a comprehensive Benefits Package through our Human Resources partner TriNet. Employee benefits includes a substantial number of Health Care policy options; Dental and Vision Insurance; Short & Long Term Disability Insurance; Life Insurance; 4% Matching 401k plan; Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Paid time off. Backbase coverage is substantial while in addition Backbase, through TriNet, is able to provide the employees with a wide variety of offerings for the employee to custom design benefits that work best for themselves and their families.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.