Software Developer / C# .NET
Software Development | Vancouver, WA | Full Time
AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a .NET Software Developer to contribute to highly collaborative solution development scenarios and support the information systems of an enterprise level organization dedicated to producing efficient resources and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest. This individual will be responsible for coding, testing, configuring, maintaining and documenting various vendor and in-house applications to provide business solutions using a RDBMS, graphical user interfaces, and web services with software tools provided on a Windows platform.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrated applications design and development experience developing secure applications using the .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, and Web Services.
- Experience developing unit-testing scenarios to exercise a .NET Framework application to simulate environmental failures and code failures.
- Experience integrating configuration management methodologies and techniques, including branching and merging.
- Experience with SSRS report development.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and developing and applying of role-based security models.
- Demonstrated ability to consider and/or develop secure, flexible, extensible, and/or creative methods for application development.
- Working knowledge of and skill in the following areas:
- Visual Studio (2008 or greater)
- Microsoft .NET (3.0 or greater)
- CSS and HTML
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or greater) and/or Oracle (9i or greater)
- T-SQL and/or PL/SQL
- TFS, SVN, or other source control tool
- Current certification as a Microsoft Certified Software Developer (MCSD).
- Bachelors, Masters, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.