Senior Software Engineer
Software Development / Engineering | Portland, OR | Full Time
AZAD Technology Partners is hiring Senior Software Engineers to contribute to the software development, design and implementation of a custom, bleeding-edge products. This is an excellent opportunity ideal for resourceful problem solvers and individuals who enjoy working side-by-side achieved engineers to deliver dynamic software projects.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Strong C# programming skills (Delegates, Threads, MEF, TPL, WPF, etc.) with experience in developing Windows desktop applications.
- Experience with Visual Studio (VS 2013 is preferred).
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT source controls.
- Experienced in writing software for hardware (communication with motors, sensors, etc.).
- Possesses analytical approach to design and problem solving.
- Ability to interpret and clarify software requirements based on system specifications.
- Ability to develop new features and modules for the system software in C#.
- Ability to develop unit test codes for different module of the system.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with teams of engineers and SQA’s to test new software on hardware.
- Solid background in math is preferred.
- Programming experience with C++ is preferred.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.