Project Management | Portland, OR | Full Time
Join AZAD Technology Partners as a Project Manager to perform project management for technology, business process and change management projects in support of an enterprise level organization from inception to conclusion.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Management, Organizational Development, Technical Management Information Management, Computer Science or a directly related technical field:
- 5 years of direct work experience is required.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree not in applicable fields, the following is required:
- 7 years of direct work experience
- Completion of at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields is required: Accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking).
- Ability to assimilate business goals and strategies; ability to understand goals and strategies as applied to business plans and objectives.
- Ability to manage process re engineering, business transformation, and change facilitation.
- Intermediate level skills with MS Project.
- Intermediate level skills with MS SharePoint, Visio.
- Experience and background in defining, evaluating, and recommending plans for asset management capabilities is preferred.
- Experience with business requirements gathering and data architecture is preferred.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD's model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.