C# / .NET Software Developer
Information Technology | Vancouver, WA | Full Time
Join AZAD Technology Partners as a .NET Software Developer and become an impactful contributor toward the development of applications that support critical infrastructure and operations for a high security and enterprise level organization.
This individual will be responsible for interpreting design specifications, assisting in technical design, coding software and following test and deployment procedures, complying with project documentation requirements and working on a development team using a mix of development methodologies including Agile.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a directly related field is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 14 years of experience is required.
- Experience should include demonstrated software programming work experience in Computer Science/Information Technology and developing and implementing technology solutions.
- Possess 5+ years of experience developing with .NET framework and C#.
- Possess 5+ years of demonstrated .NET programming within an experienced development team.
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Object Oriented design principles.
- Database Access (i.e. Entity Framework, NHibernate, ADO.NET).
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly become familiar with existing systems and codebases.
- Web services and socket-based protocols (i.e. XPATH, XML Schemas, XSLT, WCF, SOAP).
- Web application development using WebForms and MVC.
- Windows application development using WPF.
- Version Control Systems (i.e. TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial).
- Dependency Injection techniques.
- Current experience practicing test-driven development using test automation frameworks/tools (i.e. NUnit, MSTest, Moq, Rhino Mock, TypeMock).
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
AZAD's model provides a unique employment experience that is career path focused, relationship based and dedication to advocacy and retention with an average tenure of 8 years.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.