Business Systems Analyst
Information Technology | Vancouver, WA | Full Time
AZAD Technology Partners is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to play a key role supporting the Supply Chain Services Technology groups of an enterprise level organization dedicated to producing efficient resources and environmental sustainability throughout the Pacific Northwest. This individual will perform systems and procedural analysis and support for integrated project tracking, project documentation, report writing and commercial business support systems, as well as provide outreach and training to system users throughout the organization.
The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Working database knowledge of the Asset Suite enterprise application and ability to create complex queries without input from Subject Matter Experts.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives.
- Experience and skills with SharePoint, sufficient to support, manage, edit and maintain sites, document repositories, workspaces, libraries, lists, views, etc.
- Experience modeling processes, determining requirements, analyzing alternatives, and verifying solutions to meet business needs.
- Ability to create complex SQL’s and adhoc queries into a relational database and from the production database and the enterprise data store.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups, executives, managers, highly technical people and lead requirements definition and requirements workshops.
- Possess strong technical writing skills and the ability to present information in various forms such as textual, graphical, and statistical.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Familiarity with Agile development and Project Management methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 Suite products (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Project).
- Experience in organizational change management methods and tools.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems or closely related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.