Business Systems Analyst
Information Technology | Vancouver, WA | Full Time
AZAD Technology Partners is hiring a Business Systems Analyst to become an integral contributor for strategic programs including Service Management and Governance, Asset Management and Technology Architecture for an enterprise level IT organization. This individual will help the Enterprise Architect with documenting architecture and systems component changes supporting current user requirements and needs.
The ideal candidates must possess the following experience and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, Management, Technical Management, Computer Science (or closely related field) is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be work-related experience as a change manager, business analyst, business systems analyst, process analyst or equivalent experience, and should include:
- Direct work experience and knowledge of business analysis and/or business systems with demonstrated, proven skills in process analysis, re-engineering and optimization.
- Direct work experience in change management principles and methodologies with a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience with business requirements gathering and data architecture.
- Technical interviewing skills:
- Possess functional/process interviewing skills in the business environment.
- Possess ability to facilitate groups through process design and requirements gathering sessions.
- Enterprise Architecture experience, TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) Experience.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.
U.S. Citizens only for Federal Clearance Requirement
AZAD Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers and employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. AZAD Technology Partners takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces services medal veterans, and other protected veterans.