Human Resources | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Based in Vancouver, this role will initially report to the HR director. We are looking for candidates who want to further their career in the administrative field. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, and rich experience in office operations / procedures, and managing critical schedules of the executive staff.
- Establish and coordinate administrative policies and procedures for executive staff
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for client meetings, candidate interviews, and internal meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive staff
- Provide administrative support for our Vancouver and San Francisco offices and remote staff
- Handle all aspects of office reconfigurations and changes
- Manage office vendors, order supplies, and handle all the catering needs
- Organize Meetups, Hackathon, and various technical, promotional or recruitment events
- Liaise with other organizations and associations on behalf of executive staff
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A bachelor’s degree in administration, communication or relevant fields is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative or office management experience, preferably in an IT startup
- Strong time management and communications skills
- High standards of confidentiality with personal and/or sensitive information.
- Comfortable with Excel spreadsheets, Google docs, Google calendar, and Google Hangouts.
About Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen is an idea catalyst. We build and launch iconic products and companies in partnership with the world's leading innovators.
We are thinkers and builders; artisans and architects. Reflecting Vancouver and San Francisco, the two dynamic cities that surround us, we are a diverse, multi-faceted, and multi-national team with an extraordinary range of perspectives and experiences.
Our team of ~25 creatives have built complex infrastructure and award-winning applications serving millions of delighted users, working with industry giants like Apple, Google, Baidu, and Facebook.
Axiom Zen team members have also helped build, grow, and successfully exit multiple technology startup companies, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in shareholder value and giving our team a unique perspective on product ideation, launch, and iteration to market fit.
We love what we do. Let’s build the future together.
Benefits and Perks
Axiom Zen operates with a collaborative, results-driven culture focused on individual growth and team-wide achievement. Our benefits are top-notch. We provide full health, life and AD&D insurance as well as premium vision, dental, and extended health care benefits. We are keen on supporting growth, and provide financial support for courses, seminars, certification, and degree programs for long-term team members. The team receives monthly credits for health, fitness, relaxation, and wellness expenses as well as additional bonuses as the company achieves milestones. We believe time outside of the office helps us think outside the box, and using great products helps us build them better.
When You Apply
- Please include a cover letter explaining your goals / motivations / desires / interests, as well as how you think you can help us based on the description of our needs above.
- Be funky, don't be shy. Tell us what you've loved -- and didn't love -- about previous jobs, and what you're looking to gain out of your career with Axiom Zen. The more honest you are the better match we can make.
B1 - 788 Beatty St.
V6B 2M1 Canada