Technical Support Engineer
Support | Mountain View, CA
Axcient is one of the Bay Area’s top 10 fastest growing companies and top 10 best places to work, as ranked in Inc. magazine, the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and San Francisco Business Times. The Axcient cloud platform eliminates IT downtime and data loss for businesses by replicating laptops, desktops and servers to the cloud for easy file restore, application recovery and system failover. Axcient currently protects hundreds of thousands of machines and billions of files and applications in the Axcient cloud. In fact, more than 400,000 GB of new data is uploaded to the Axcient cloud each month.
Disrupting a Legacy Market:
At Axcient, we’re at the cutting edge of cloud computing, big data and next generation user experience as we build one of the largest, most scalable cloud infrastructures in the world. We are a team of disruptors and innovators committed to building the next market leader in the $30B data protection services market. We're taking on an industry that has been dominated by legacy enterprise software and hardware companies for decades, and standing it on its head by leveraging virtualization and cloud technologies.
Because we hire only the best and brightest, we nourish that talent with an environment where people can innovate, thrive, and pursue their passions. Our competitive compensation package includes stock options, 401(k), and comprehensive health benefits – along with access to perks like free lunches and weekly team workout sessions.
Are you a support engineer ready for a change? Consider Axcient!
Our support staff says that they are treated like “Rockstars” – and it’s true. We hire talented technical professionals, and let them do what they do best – solve problems and delight those who depend on our solution.
Are you looking for a strong team environment? We have it.
Looking for structure designed to optimize your work? Check out Axcient.
Do you enjoy having both the knowledge and respect of an organization that completely “gets” how hard providing support can be? Come and work for Axcient!
At Axcient, we consider support to be a feature of our solution. This vision creates a unique, positive culture inside and out.
We’re currently looking for talented service-oriented engineers with 3-5 years of customer support experience and hands-on backgrounds in the following areas:
- Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent customer management and communication skills supporting technology (SaaS and Hardware) solutions
- Driven to learn and willing to “go the extra mile” as part of our team
- Ability to troubleshoot and isolate the source of reported customer issues
- Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to prioritize daily workload
- Windows/Linux/Unix system administration skills
- Fundamental networking knowledge
- Experience with MS Exchange
- Knowledge of VSS and Active Directory
- Windows command line administration
- Basic SQL Administration