Software Engineer - Web Developer
Engineering | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
Position: Web Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA
You are the engineer whose mantra is “form and function.” You thrive in environments where design is cutting-edge and you create intuitive user experiences. Your Axcient Engineering Brownbag Lunch topic will be “Cloud Computing in PHP,” and you are at your best when working in a highly collaborative environment.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
Strategic: Develop and support the PHP user interface development for Axcient's Service
Semi-Strategic: Write unit tests that support your development
Day-to-Day: Generate tight, efficient, high quality code base
The Basic Requirements:
- Experience with Codeigniter or a similar PHP framework.
- Excellent familiarity with the PHP development environment.
- Meaningful experience with all of the following:
- Web services restful interfaces
- Html, Xhtml
- Python and/or Shell scripting expertise is bonus
- LAMP Stack development experience.
- HTML5 expertise is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of relevantexperience, or a Masters with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Axcient is an entirely new type of cloud platform that eliminates data loss, keeps applications up and running, and makes sure that IT infrastructures never go down. Designed for today’s always-on business, By mirroring an entire business in the cloud, Axcient makes it simple to access and restore data from any device, failover IT systems, and virtualize your entire office with a click - all from a single deduplicated copy.
Because we hire only the best and brightest, we nourish that talent with an environment where people can innovate, thrive, and pursue their passions. Our competitive compensation package includes stock options, 401(k), and comprehensive health benefits – along with access to perks like free lunches and weekly team workout sessions.