Web Administrator ^
Web Services | San Diego, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Web Administrator 3429 ^
The Web Administrator will be responsible for web systems administration, maintenance, and support in addition to creating new web content as submitted. Support content related initiatives including Knowledge Management for consumer self-service and internal knowledge sharing. Responsible for managing content delivery channels, as well as the quality of content prior to and after publishing. This person will work cross-functionally within Global Support & Services and other teams as needed.
- Overall management of the Support Connect website and underlying systems. Which includes but not limited to designing, development, and support of systems, tools, and content.
- Checking content for clarity and consistency.
- Create HTML web pages for bulletin content and duplicate content into email subscription system for user notification.
- Applying web standards and guidelines for style and content consistent with policies.
- Manage users accounts in various application and identity systems providing troubleshooting assistance as escalations are received.
- Enrich and develop forward-looking features and functionality so that we are continually improving the web experience.
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with external vendors and partners and internal teams and contributors.
- Manage reporting and analytics of web users and activities suggesting changes to improve the overall user experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience as a Web Administrator or similar
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (master of spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, MindTouch, Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Okta, Qualaroo, Salesforce.
- Ability to actively manage and prioritize many tasks with competing deadlines
- Web Design experience for User Interfaces and Content Experience a plus.
- Organized, self-motivated, comfortable operating with minimal supervision.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify both internal and external customer needs with the skills to make changes.
$45-$50 per Hour San Diego, CA 92128 9 Month Assignment