Video Operations Coordinator
Media | Burbank, CA | Full Time and Contract
Video Operations Coordinator 678848
We are looking for a Content Operations Coordinator to process and program content on web pages and mobile platforms for the company's broadcast network’s shows.
This person will coordinate with multiple departments to requisition needed content and update the show pages with the latest data, videos, design assets including video clips, full episode videos, and design assets.
The Content Operations Coordinator must be a process-oriented individual with a serious attention to detail. They will be responsible for managing content updates on multiple show web pages and mobile platforms, and must ensure that all assets and content meet standards of quality and accuracy.
- Manage updates to video pages across platforms
- Perform daily content QA tasks
- Be available to check high-profile content during evening launch periods
- Coordinate across departments to secure assets and approvals as needed
- Largely automated but also manual (curation tasks) mostly focused on videos.
- Manual show creation for TV show pages.
- Content QA component - checking sites across all platforms, to make sure videos and content are showing up correctly.
- At least a year of experience building and programming content in a CMS
- At least a year of experiencing performing Quality Assurance duties
- Experience managing assets for a web or mobile content property
- Proven professional commitment to detail and accuracy
- Basic HTML skills
- A deep passion for television
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like JIRA, Asana, and Slack a plus
- Must be an excellent communicator with a commitment to open collaboration
- Needs someone who is organized, multi-tasking skills, self starter, good at making documentation.
- Required knowledge - CMS - have worked in them before
- Experience w/ mobile devices...iOS, android, smart TV, tech devices. google docs.
$20-$25 Per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 6 Month Assignment