UI Engineer (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
UI Engineer 10055 (H)
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a UI Engineer Engineer. The successful candidate will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve large-scale distributed software & tool. The ideal candidate has system design experience. The company offers a great work environment!
UI Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $100-$110/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Open to remote - Must work PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
UI Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop UI infrastructure and tooling that empowers developers to build highly performant and scalable services.
- Work with a group of highly motivated engineers in the team to deliver a coherent architecture and roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with partner client web infrastructure and product development teams at the company working on shared goals.
- Implement cutting-edge technologies and write clean code with a high bar for craftsmanship.
UI Engineer Qualifications:
- BS and 5+ years of relevant work experience, MS and 4+ years of relevant work experience, or Ph.D. and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with Ember and developer debugging tools (chrome dev tool protocols, puppeteer)
- 2+ years of experience with Python.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure, UI performance debugging, and tuning.
- Coding experience with Typescript and working knowledge of the Linux environment is a plus.
- Having a solid understanding of software architecture and experience working with multiple teams on large-scale technical projects.