Trust and Safety Content/Ads Contractor *
Administrative | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Trust and Safety Content/Ads Contractor 5339 *
- Interpret and enforce the policies for content and ads
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with internal partners
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including but not limited to policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity and quality goals.
- 1+ years of experience with content policy, anti-abuse operations or ads operations
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) a plus
- Knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it
- Familiarity with Internet policy and regulatory environments like spam prevention, fraud detection, account takeovers, etc.
- Passion for keeping our users safe while protecting free speech
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
$25-$35 per Hour Omaha, NE 68114 12 Month Assignment