Finance | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Treasury Accountant 8377448
The Treasury Accountant is primarily responsible for cash related transactions including currency related entries.
- Perform full review of balance sheet account reconciliations without assistance and prepare associated balance sheet notes.
- Bank Account administration duties and assisting in cash pool management.
- Controls currency settlement and process FX confirmation and settlements
- Analyzes Profit & Loss variance and reviews detailed revenue and cost transactions.
- Subsystem control including client receivables collections and intercompany settlement.
- Controls and prepares legal entity general ledger entries including pre-paid, advances, etc.
- Reviews customs, VAT and excise tax compliance.
- Implements control that affects the segregation of duties between cash handling and recording.
- Coordinates with payables and inter-company on new accounting controls.
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
- Finance or Accounting Degree Required
- 3.0+ GPA
- 2-5 years in a financial role
- Problem Solving: project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
- Leadership: functions independently and in a team, project mgt. skills, mentoring skills and can set/accomplish objectives.
- Communication: oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on the area of responsibility.
- Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality Management.
$20-$25 per Hour Houston TX 77077 6 Month Assignment