Training Development | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Training Coordinator 9024258
The Training Coordinator is responsible for organizing all administrative tasks involved in the successful delivery of all internal and external training courses.
- With input from the Area/Product Center, coordinates a yearly training schedule (including dates and locations), as well as the training provider's availability.
- Is familiar with all training courses delivered within the area of responsibility and understands the main content of each course.
- Coordinates course venue/logistics including negotiations and coordination of logistics (hotel, transport, meals, etc)negotiations and coordination of course materials (books, CDs, binders, giveaways, etc.,)control of inventory and purchases from supplies classroom set-up according to Instructor's request generation of all necessary course material.
- Tracks invoices, verify correctness and coordinates payment of suppliers.
- Generates the process of recharge appropriate to student's cost center.
- Communicates with the appropriate audience to advertise courses.
- Keeps track of course enrollment and distributes class list accordingly.
- Ensures all course attendance is recorded and that the course is properly closed with participant records updated.
- Coordinates all logistical arrangements for course participants and instructors including welcoming of students and instructors on first-day hotel and transportation arrangements; assistance with visa process meal allowances as appropriate group lunch/dinners as appropriate assistance to participants and instructors on any special request appropriate identification and/or access to course venue.
- May coordinate G11 control in the following ways:
- Creates a yearly schedule of G11 control events.
- Controls the attendance list with participants' locations and managers.
- Ensures all candidates meet mandatory criteria.
- Facilitates activities and orchestrates agenda and logistics.
- Coordinates purchase of giveaways.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- University Degree with 0 to 2 years' HR or Business experience.
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages Personnel to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all Personnel.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace.
- Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep Personnel and managers informed of the status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with Personnel through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
$20-$25 per Hour Houston TX 77056 6 Month Assignment