Training Coordinator 593917
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
- Communicate with facilitators, participants and their admins, and team members.
- Manage all training delivery logistics: scheduling classes/events, including room scheduling and facility set-up, food, and training materials.
- Create/send/analyze/communicate course information, materials, and evaluations.
- Maintain tracking of attendance and provide routine reports.
- Assist facilitators and participants with system and material issues before, during, and after workshops.
- Assist with uploading and updating course materials as needed.
- Be available to greet and escort consultants (early a.m.) and oversee set up, clean-up.
- On-call for business needs requests during workshops.
- Responsible for identifying issues and resolving or escalating for resolution.
- Strong communication, organization and task scheduling abilities.
- Solid skills in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Travel: this role will require the resource to be open to splitting time between the Pleasanton and Oakland offices.
This is a part time role about 10-20 hours a week.
$25 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 7 Month Assignment