Training Content Development Engineer*
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Training Content Development Engineer 654283*
In this role, you will be the training content developer for Customer Solutions training worldwide. You will use your technical and customer application expertise to lead the development of customer-facing technical training that will be deployed in both face-to-face events as well as through our digital/online training platforms. You will collaborate closely with customers, contractors and internal organizations to design and develop customer eLearning solutions as well as content for AE Startup and Productivity Consulting Services while ensuring training quality and customer delight.
- Design and create content for education solutions for customer eLearning and AE consulting services using instructional design principles. Training material may include labs/demos, lectures, eLearning modules, assessment exams, videos, webinars, and animations.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the company to create new or leverage existing content.
- Use processes, tools, and partners managed by Customer Training Operations Manager and team to develop training programs.
- Work with outside eLearning tool instructional designer consultant to ensure the content is delivered in a high quality and interactive manner.
- Adhere to training development standards, guidelines and quality requirements as indicated by the product lifecycle process.
- Ensure a high-quality assurance process takes place for all training content and formats.
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise.
- Bachelors and/or Masters EE degree/ Equivalent
- 5+ years of field, factory, and customer experience, with deep technical expertise, across a broad range of instruments, software and solutions.
- Customer Training and Field Training experience.
- Solid presentation development skills.
- Excellent verbal skills that explain measurement concepts in clear, practical terms for a customer’s application.
$68 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 8 Month Assignment **Part-Time**