Trade Control Compliance Coordinator
Compliance | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time and Contract
Trade Control Compliance Coordinator 9242002
The Trade Control Compliance Coordinator is responsible for administering the Company Trade Control Compliance program at the EMS Center. Responsibilities will include the implementation and monitoring of guidelines, procedures, and best practices in the Center. The Trade Control Compliance Coordinator supports Company in relation to compliance with the Company’s Code of Ethics, Policies, Standards and all applicable regulatory compliance.
- Identifies all dual-use products within the Center and ensures that they are properly classified for export under local and multilateral regulations.
- Ensures that all products under development are properly classified, in a timely manner, as part of the PLMP process.
- Implements import and export compliance standards, guidelines and procedures throughout the Center.
- Provides Trade Compliance guidance and support and may provide training and workshops to Center employees to ensure the minimum certification requirements are met.
- Monitors changes to local Trade Control laws and regulations to ensure that proper measures are implemented, as required.
- Advises Management on changes in laws and regulations that might affect the Center’s trade compliance.
- Ensures that proper escalation procedures are in place to timely and accurately report problems and potential Trade Control compliance violations to the Trade Compliance Area Manager.
- Ensures that adequate internal reviews are conducted to maintain the desired level of Trade Control compliance in the Center.
- Deploys and monitors the Company Trade Control Compliance Global Self-Assessment Program.
- Facilitates and participates in site reviews and audits, and recommends remedial actions.
- Reviews and responds to Trade Control Compliance Quest reports from the Center.
- Assists in the development of guidelines, procedures, and best practices to ensure that third-party outsourcing and technology transfers between centers are in compliance will all applicable Trade Control laws and regulations.
- Implements the Company Compliance program and monitors the effectiveness related to all activities within the Supply Chain Department.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
- Complies with all Company, EMS and local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Specific deliverables of the position:
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of all Supply Chain Department compliance related activities.
- Accurate and thorough investigation of all Supply Chain Department non-compliance incidents.
- Active follow through to close Supply Chain related compliance remedial work plans, and improvement initiatives. Key Performance metrics that relate to the job:
- Supply Chain Department employee compliance training statistics
- Number of QUEST compliance RIRs
- Compliance RWP closure rate Previous
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience. Significant experience in operations, manufacturing, engineering, or supply chain.
- Possess a well rounded understanding of products and systems specific to the Technology Center
$30-$34 Per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 6 Month Assignment