Thin Film Specialist 521548
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Thin Film Specialist
This position is in our Thin Film area in Santa Rosa, California. We manufacture thin film circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of the fabrication team in separation. This team is responsible for the separation of substrates into circuits. In Thin Film you are responsible for the quality and consistency of the separation into circuits; your work affects the quality and function of thin film circuits. An operator is expected to work closely and professionally with engineering, trainers and operators to assure the quality of the Thin Film circuits.
Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently under the direction of a coordinator, to contribute to the area’s goals. The scope and complexity of your training will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills. Operators in this area will have to handle delicate and sensitive materials in substrate and circuit form. Operators will be expected to use manufacturing equipment such as a probe station, microscopes or cameras for set up/visual verification. This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standards.
- The ability to work in an ESD environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in circuit or substrate form.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration.
$19 Per Hour Santa Rosa CA 95403 24 Month Assignment