Engineering | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Test Engineer 4656
Designs develop and implement accurate and efficient methods of testing and troubleshooting systems for Data Protection Storage Products.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs and completes specifications and procedures for new Data Protection products.
- Executes and monitors tests that involve storage products, various servers and operating systems and products from multiple vendors. Identifies performance measurements.
- Determines root cause of problems and coordinates resolution.
- Submits final test reports, White Papers, Blogs, and/or Videos for review by managers.
- Will be required to present findings through Webinars or Tradeshows.
- May be involved in customer POCs or escalations as needed.
- Storage and performance skills are a must.
- 5-9 years of experience
$65 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 9 Month Assignment