Technical Writing | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Writer 2141
- Designs, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia, mobile or web-based publication.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users.
- May document engineering processes and specifications.
- Recommends and implements formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces materials that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- 2-5 Years of relevant experience.
- Must submit writing samples along with resume
$45-$50 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 12 Month Assignment